Saturday, February 2

The Word


As mentioned previously, we, Stuck On The Word International (yikes!), installed scripture while in Brazil. The same verse in two different churches in two different cities. Communidade Oceanica Batista Niteroi and CBO Cabo Frio. It was so emotional for me and so exciting for everyone else.  

I loved seeing God's word in a different language. Portuguese is romantic and harmonious to hear. Since I am so visual, every scripture I put up seems to burn in my memory (exactly what I had prayed for many years - that scripture would be easy for me to memorize! God is faithful!) 

Of course, you recognize the verse above, well maybe not visually! John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Isn't it amazing! God's word shines All over the world!

These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts...Write them on the doorframes of your houses and your gates. Deuteronomy 6: 6, 9

1 comment:

Becky Kiser said...

that is awesome!! i love how you use this business/ministry!!

so fun to find your blog through nancy's blog. :)